Today, hair prostheses have become one of the most efficient methods used for all problems related to hair loss. It is a preferred method among users because of its immediate effect, aesthetic posture and naturalness, long-term results and more cost effective surgical procedures. There are a considerable number of male and female users of hair prostheses that provide a natural and aesthetic appearance.
Here, we’ve put together the most frequently asked questions in order to help you gain in-depth knowledge of the method. You can decide yourself whether it is the best solution for your situation.
WHAT IS THE HAIR PROSTHESIS?
Hair Prosthesis with the most practical and short recipe: It is a part that replaces the strand or covers the area where the hair is shed or less dense.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROSTHETIC HAIR AND WIGS?
- “Hair Prosthesis” is the process of applying a new and harmonious part to the only hot spot towards problems of people who has a disease, partial or complete hair loss, hair loss as a result of injury or treatment.
- The hair prosthesis is fixed to the scalp with liquid adhesives or tapes. The wig can not be bonded. It is attached to the head with buckles or elastic bands.
- Hair prostheses are produced individually by taking the head size of the people, which is the most necessary element for achieving a full harmony and naturalness.
- You can swim with your hair prosthesis, sports, run, take a shower, blow dry. Because it is fixed, you have no fear that it will leave your head, slip or fall. This is not a guarantee for wigs. It can remove while swimming, instead of washing in the shower, you have to wash and blow-dry seperately, There is the possibility of sliding anytime, anywhere.
No need to remove the hair prosthesis while sleeping. It will not slip and remove from your head at bed. However, the wig user has to remove his wig when entering the bed.
No more hairlessness is a fate, it is a choice. breatⓗtec™ meet you with your hair.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF HAIR PROSTHESIS?
- In the medium and long term, suitable for all cases of definite baldness, such as androgenic alopecia, areata alopecia, cicatricial alopecia, Telogen effluvium, Trichotillomania and patients receiving chemotherapy;
- Get immediate results;
- Its price is lower than many alternative applications;
- Long-term solution;
- Allows the user to perform all activities in daily life without restrictions (such as sports, swimming in pool or sea, bathing, sleeping);
- It is not a surgical intervention;
- If the result is unsatisfactory, the process can be completely restarted and a different project can be carried out until you find the hair that suits you best or you can give up the operation go on your previous life. However, surgical interventions do not have this chance.
- No contraindications (most prostheses and care products are hypoallergenic, except for those who are allergic to any of the materials used);
- Requires periodic maintenance;
- Some models used to achieve higher quality and more natural results are often more expensive.
The prosthesis used in our center are high quality and the application will be done by experts so that your results will be very satisfactory. You might be surprised because of seeing of some failed applications on the Internet. However, these results are not surprising due to everyone tries to do everything in this time. Because there is no law preventing the entry of irrelevant people into the sector. It’s up to you to make the right choice here.
All the hairs applied in our center are produced in accordance with your cranial dimensions and exactly according to your head structure. In addition, there are quite common ready-made hair use in the market. Since we want to get the best and aesthetic appearance, we do not use ready-made hair, we always prefer to make custom designs with size.
Human hair is used in our center. Moreover, even human hair has a quality degree. We apply hair of the best possible quality and thickness or thinness to suit people’s natural hair. Of course natural human hair will give better aesthetic results.
Synthetic hair is also available as an alternative to natural human hair. However, can not be achieved as natural and aesthetic usage as human hair. Synthetic hair is quite shiny so it cause artificiality.
Generally prosthesis has from 6 months to 1 year lifetime. However, this may be longer or shorter, depending on some factors such as individual design and the quality of user care.
No. Models that attached to the scalp with special adhesives can be used for continuous periods from 15 to 20 days. (this time varies depending on the material used in the prosthesis base and / or the type of adhesive, the user’s attention, etc.). At the end of each use period, you will come to our center to perform a maintenance. These treatments take maximum 1 hour. Your prosthesis is removed, cleaned, re-applied. You can think of these treatments as your hairdressing routine.
Pay attention to the recommended usage time for your prosthesis and arrange the necessary maintenance regularly. Sure that only quality and healthy care products are used.
Wash hair with neutral shampoo without sulfate and salt.
Do not apply your hair cream to the bottom of the hair.
You can do sports with your hair prosthesis and swim in the sea and pool. But wash them after that.
Take care of your hair to prevent breakage and shedding, so comb with a soft brush and soft movements. In order to clean, wash your hair by gently massaging in the same direction as the shampoo, rather than rubbing.
Avoid exaggerated tension because your hair prosthesis is firmly fixed to the scalp.
Prostheses made from human hair are suitable for all kinds of care and application. All applications that made normal hair can be applied to prosthetic hair.
No. There is no such risk, because the design is completely tailored to your size, hair color and hair structure Even if you have white hair, they will be added to your prosthesis with the same density.
It dependents on completely to model.
Usually shaving is applied to the area to be applied for part prosthesis, but there is no need to shave in Full cap prosthesis. So hair prosthesis can be applied on existing hair.
The answer is no, as long as the user complies with the maintenance rules.
The use of unsuitable products and exceed maintenance periods may cause such problems. The prosthesis should be removed without any difficulty. . Irritation may also occur if this is not taken care of. And of course, the prosthesis should be applied to a smooth area. if there are open wound, fungal and similar problems, prosthesis should not be applied.
Different options such as the size of the region to be applied, hair length, the desired infrastructure directly affect the price. This means that the price can be given after the prosthesis that you need is determined.
Routine treatments do not exceed the monthly hairdressing costs of a person with natural hair.
The real problem for the user starts here.To Who will go, where to buy, how to trust. When he enter the Internet, encountered various products at every price. But which one is right for him? Will there be a prosthetic hair of the promised quality? Will it incur extra costs? Will it match the hair color? Here you can find answers to all these questions in our hair center.
First of all, it is clear that a professional should practice. If you want to sample your own hair, take your measurements and enjoy the comfort of using a prosthesis that is tailored to your size, then it’s time to meet the ONNA HAIR expertise and the quality of breatⓗtec™ hair systems.Moreover, you get genial service by protected by all your privacy at private rooms, you can order a hair prosthesis that suits you exactly. By making your hair analysis, the prosthesis you need is clearly determined. You will be glad due to the opportunity to make the most appropriate and right choice.